Frequently Asked Questions

Have a question about your policy? Try our FAQ's below or if you require further assistance please contact us.
I am not the policy holder?

Due to the new GDPR data protection rulings we are only able to speak with the named policy holder or a third party providing the named policy holder has authorised this previously.

Are your premiums one off or the cost per annum?

Our premium covers you for up to 5 years and you are not required to pay any annual fee or call out charges.

What should I do if I spill something on my furniture?

In the event of a spillage or stain you should act immediately. Blot liquid spills or remove solids with a clean white cloth/paper towel, work towards the centre of the spillage. Do not rub as this will damage your furniture. Should a spillage result in a stain, follow the claims procedure. Please do not use any other cleaning substance other than advised by the retailer or ourselves.

When does my policy expire?

Your policy expires on the expiry date shown on your polices certificate. This is usually 5 years from the date your furniture is delivered.

My sofa is less than 12 months old and the recliner is not working, what should I do?

Please contact the retailer from where you purchased the furniture from as this will be covered by the standard 12-month manufacturer's warranty.

My sofa was delivered damaged, can I still claim?

No, the policy does not cover furniture that was delivered damage. Please contact the retailer for them to assist you further.

Why can't I register my claim online?

If you are having trouble registering your claim online, you can call us Monday to Friday 9am -5pm on 01384 473017.

Do I have to pay an excess if I make a claim on my policy?

No, we do not charge an excess to claim on your policy.

How can I check what is included or excluded in my policy?

Your terms and conditions clearly state what is included in your policy. If you have any questions you can call us on our claims line to discuss your policy. Our claims line is 01384 473017.

I've moved house, how can I change my address?

If you have moved to a new house, you will need to inform us of your change of address in writing. Please include your previous address, new address, full name and policy ID when writing into us.
The address to write to is:
Homeserve Furniture Repairs Limited
Unit 8
Waterfront Business Park
Brierley Hill
West Midlands